I know many of you punctual people might have started 2019 as per their schedule. But to the people belonging to my category that is procrastinators, do not worry at all. I have worked for you guys. I know it is quiet a difficult job to come up with a list of impossible resolutions and to actually follow them. So, here I’m going to show you guys 10 possible, must and much needed resolutions that we can and we should all work on to follow.
1. I’M BEAUTIFUL THE WAY I’M :
The first reminder for New Year 2019 is to remind yourself that I am beautiful, inside and out. Whether you’re dark, whether you’re short, whether you’ve cruly hair, you are beautiful in your own skin. And still complete with all the imperfections. Acknowledge your possibilities and your imperfections both. And that’s the beauty, beauty of Self Acceptance. Just, remember ! You are beautiful the way you are.
“Life is an ongoing journey of complete imperfections. Hustle, enjoy the process but don’t forget to live.”
2. SWITCH YOUR HABITS :
When we talk about New Year Resolutions, we usually consider that we’ll put a fullstop to all our unhealthy habits and take a fresh start. Adopt much healthier habits. So, let me you remind you that we cannot just simply STOP something we considered for a long time as our habit. But we can CHANGE or SWITCH that any particular habit with something much better for us. So, this year Switch off all the unhealthy habits of yours and turn on all the healthy habits.
3. LAUGH MORE :Be eager and always try to find reasons to celebrate, enjoy and for fun. Be happy, go on for adventures. Be positive and laugh more.
“Life is too short to give a damn, enjoy and smile till you have teeth.”
4. RESPECT DIFFERENCE OF OPINIONS:
The thing we’re lacking in our culture is respect. Respecting difference of opinions. It’s not necessary to always agree with everyones point of views but to respect each other’s perspective is more important. Today we can’t even bear to even stand and listen quietly to other people around us having different views. Respecting individuals regardless of difference of opinions is much needed.
5. LEARN DAILY :
New Year means new beginning, a new start of you as an individual, each year. A new start which initiates a good deed in you or maybe a good habit in you. Learning is something which is always new, different and unique. Each time you give something new a try. Each time you step out of your comfort zone and do something out of the box, you learn something new. Which gives you an immense pleasure and exposure to tryout alot of new things and experiment as well.
6. CALM YOURSELF :Patience is utmost important of all. When we talk about patience, it does not mean that in situations of anger or frustration only. But actually to calm your nerves down. To stop over thinking and worrying. It is very difficult for you when you’re living a very stressful life. But to calm your mind and yourself down is very necessary, to keep you away from the taboo called DEPRESSION.
7. IGNORE NONSENSE :
Ignorance is the best possible solution to the kinda situations you don’t like and prefer not to be involved in and want to avoid but you possibly cannot. Non sense talks, gatherings having no productive solutions is of no use. We at times go through these kinda tough situations, where we cannot avoid someone’s inappropriate behavior or talk and where we also somehow get involved into, trouble ourself. And then we become a victim of it. So, it is much better to ignore nonsense as much as possible.
8. DO YOUR BEST :Don’t compare yourself to anyone. Be consistent, be focused and give your 100%. And you’ll succeed. Focus more on your strengths, rather than crying on the opportunities you leftout. Take risks and challenge your potentials. Remember ! You’re capable enough to face every obstacle coming your way. You just gotta remind yourself that you’re worth it.
9. PRAY :Prayer is very powerful. It’s really effective and worth doing. Directing towards the Almighty feels esthetically beautiful and peaceful at the same time. Directing basically means talking all your heart out. It detox your mind. It calms you down. You feel much relaxed and better.
10. BE GRATEFUL TO THE ALMIGHTY :We say thank you when we receive any present. Similarly, when you wakeup this morning, you opened your eyes, did you said Thank you to the Almighty ?
Do you even realize that you’re been gifted each day a new life ? Full of possibilities and new opportunities for the next upcoming 24 hours, which means you are very lucky. And now you’ve got a year, which means 365 days, 365 new opportunities. Make every day yours, make each second count. Make it happen. Now or never !
“Will tomorrow be another day or your day ? Think about it !”
So, wrapping up ! I wish that you guys have an amazing year ahead. And I hope you guys like this blog and appreciate my efforts through your comments below. I would love to read them.